- Storytelling Stratagists
- Award-Winning Speaker
- Former Talk Show Host
Emory Austin is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Wake Forest University with a major in writing and psychology. She is fascinated by how people think, by why they do what they do, neglect what they neglect; by the patterns they develop in the process, and by all the individual ways they deal with opportunities for leadership, professional and personal change, their customer base, and ... VIEW MORE
- An Ounce of Different - Leadership, Motivation, Team Building
- Close Encounters of the Crucial Kind - Education, Youth and Inspiration
- Eat Crackers in Bed and Sleep on the Crumbs - Personal and Professional Excellence
- From She to Shining She
- Thank you again for speaking at Outlook 2000. You were instrumental in the success of our conference. Your presentation was a smash hit with the attendees and other DCI team members, and helped not only make my job easier, but also to make me look good.
- Mark Harris, Marketing Director - DCI
- Your message was met with such enthusiasm by attendees . . . I found your storytelling inspiring, heartwarming and hilarious. I am so glad that Jay sent over your tape, or I would never have known the profoundness of your simple stories.
- Penny Murphy, President and CEO - Empire State Society of Association Executives