- Former CIA Agent
- Improv Comedienne
After spending several years performing in dark nightclubs as an improv comedienne, Emily took the next logical career jump and joined the Central Intelligence Agency yes, that CIA. While never quite achieving that sexy Angelina Jolie spy look, Emily did have some amazing adventures traveling the world. Unfortunately, Emily can't tell you where she traveled, so don't ask. She was ... VIEW MORE
From Mid-West, Missouri Comedian to the CIA
What does every twenty-something out-of-work improv comedian do? Join the Central Intelligence Agency, of course. ... View More
The Stand-Up Spy
From Comedy To Espionage: The Unbelievably True Story About Becoming a CIA Operative Armed with a fresh outlook and ... View More
- Your talk today at #HF2014 was really awesome! Great message, very well delivered."
- Patrick L. - Hackfest Attendee
- Your speech touched a lot of people and made them laugh too! It was a delivered perfectly!
- Patrick M, President/Event Organizer - HackFest
- @CIAspygirl your talk @ArchC0N was fantastic! Thanks for coming!
- Paul J, President and Event Organizer - ArchC0n