- Abduction survivor
- Founder of Elizabeth Smart Foundation
- NYT Best-selling Author of "My Story"
The abduction of Elizabeth Smart was one of the most followed child abduction cases of our time. Elizabeth was abducted on June 5, 2002, and her captors controlled her by threatening to kill her and her family if she tried to escape. Fortunately, the police safely returned Elizabeth back to her family on March 12, 2003 after being held prisoner for 9 grueling months.
Through this ... VIEW MORE
- Elizabeth was a wonderful, captivating speaker. We had the largest crowd we've ever had. I appreciate working with Premiere. You are an excellent customer-oriented business. Thanks for all of your help.
- Robert Gunnels, Vice Chancellor for Extended Education - Southern Arkansas University Tech
- SHE WAS AMAZING. The gushing from the attendees never ended, there was a standing ovation, and we were all moved to tears. We were incredibly lucky to have her there today to help reinforce the message of our agency.
- Sabrina Martin - The New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children