Eleanor Guerrero Esq.
- Exe.Dir. of Native American Children's Assoc.
- At-Risk Youth Expert
- Author of "The Miracle of Mentoring"
Eleanor J. Guerrero, J.D., a former prosecutor, is a dynamic, motivating speaker. She uplifts her audience, inspiring with humor, strength of vision, clarity and practical examples for positive action. Her topics range from Success in Challenging Times (for workplace and home) to Leadership skills, Full Faith and Credit and Domestic Violence laws and humorous keynotes on Stress, ... VIEW MORE
Eleanor discusses positive self-images for healthy families, teenagers, teachers, police, counselors, judges, ... View More
How the drug war and the crime wars can be won by developing mentors of police, teachers, coaches, parents and ... View More
Eleanor has developed an expertise on women's issues: self esteem, boundaries, violence prevention and how women ... View More
Cultural and ethnic diversity often serves as a wedge in understanding between professionals and the communities ... View More
- The fact the conference was filled to capacity is a reflection that you are viewed as an expert in the field and that others look to you for guidance on issues pertaining to crimes of violence and juvenile crime and prevention.
- William W. Mercer - United States Attorney
- Your presentation was very well received and we heard many positive comments about the information you provided. Again, thank you for your time and expertise.
- Lisa Wells, President - Billings Area Family Violence Task Force