E.J. Dionne, Jr.
- Syndicated Washington Post Columnist
- Political Analyst for NPR
- Frequent Speaker and Commentator
E.J. DIONNE Jr. employs his passions for people and politics and his keen intellect to deliver reasoned analysis that is followed by a wide circle of policy-makers nationwide - on the left, right and center. In his columns as well as his appearances as a commentator for National Public Radio (where he regularly debates David Brooks of the New York Times), ABC's "This Week with George ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
- The debate with David Brooks and E.J. Dionne Jr. drew one of the largest crowds and was one of the best events they ever sponsored.
- University of North Carolina
- Every part of the event went perfect. E.J. did a wonderful job. His lecture fit perfectly with the theme of our weekend and he tied our event to his ideas about faith and national politics perfectly.
- Craig M. Wheeland, Ph.D., Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs - Villanova University
- E. J. Dionne is the thoughtful conservative’s favorite liberal, & the liberal all the rest of us learn from. With malice toward none, Dionne sounds the alarm about the new threat to the "long consensus" that’s been key to our stability and natl greatness.
- Rachel Maddow - MSNBC Host