- Andes Plane Crash Survivor
In October of 1972 an airplane carrying Eduardo Strauch and 44 fellow passengers and crew crashed in the Andes. Seventy-two days later, only sixteen of them were rescued. Eduardo remained silent for more than 30 years concerning this experience, and did not speak publicly about any of the unimaginable challenges involved in surviving at an altitude of more than 3,500 meters, ... VIEW MORE
- With naturality, humility, and without staying in the mere anecdote, you made your large audience feel that life and dead is road in which we have choose with conviction and freedom.
- Carlos Scarone, Faculty of Economics-Grade Studies Director - UDELAR, Montevideo, Uruguay
- In our case, both adults and adolescents were engaged in not only the unbelievable saga of their story, but also the unfolding meaning of their experience. The resiliency and sacrifice, over time, serves as a powerful example.
- Thomas E. Oden, Director - Uruguayan-American School, Montevideo
- It wasn't just his intelligence, strong will, & realistic appraisal of their situation that made him a great leader, but also his positive outlook on life, humility, kindness, generosity, & true concern for fellow human beings . . .
- Ricardo Peña, Owner and Mountain Guide - Alpine Expeditions, Colorado, USA