- The First Master Sommelier in the U.S.
- Featured Wine Advisor Esquire Magazine
- Author of "Wine and the Bottom Line"
An Entertainer using dynamic, state of the art presentations, fun, unpretentious, humorous, great practical insights on entertaining for business or pleasure.
Currently there are 47 master Sommeliers in the United States. Eddie Osterland was the first of them...a pioneer!
• French Trained- graduated (in 1975) from the University of Bordeaux France with a degree of professional ... VIEW MORE
The Grape Escape: Passport to the Wines of the World
Use Eddie to custom design an international wine tasting reception to "kick-off" your meeting. This can be either a ... View More
The Affinity of Food and Wine: How to Harmonize Flavors
Eddie's signature "during dinner" event. Eddie will utilize pairs of wines to enhance your dinner, and will work ... View More
How to Taste Wine Like the Masters: How to Become a wine Expert in only 45 minutes
This is the more academic side of the Power Entertaining with Food and Wine event. It is a class that is handled ... View More
Quest for the Best: Discover the Finest Wines of the World
Many people haven't had the opportunity to experience truly great wines--wines that, once tasted, become indelible ... View More
- He has a delightful concept which totally won over the crowds. As America’s 1st Master Sommelier, he addresses the challenging economic times and offers some very insightful strategies on how to stand out from everyone else.
- Mr. Richard - BizBash Media, NYC
No recent articles available. Check back soon for more updates.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!