- The First Master Sommelier in the U.S.
- Featured Wine Advisor Esquire Magazine
- Author of "Wine and the Bottom Line"
Eddie Osterland is a dynamic Speaker, Entertainer and Author. For more than 25-years, Eddie has traveled the world giving highly entertaining keynote dinner talks and delivered workshops to corporate audiences on Power Entertaining with Food and Wine. Eddie shares his strategies on how to Power Entertain clients with ease, class, and confidence, using great wine, food and ... VIEW MORE
Power Entertaining with Food & Wine Eddie Osterland’s Signature “During Dinner” Keynote Event
Who better than the man who wrote the book… “Power Entertaining: Secrets to Building Lasting Relationships, Hosting ... View More
Passport to Wines of the World
This event is an alternative to any client’s opening night cocktail/networking reception. As guests enter the ... View More
The Grape Escape: Passport to the Wines of the World
Use Eddie to custom design an international wine tasting reception to "kick-off" your meeting. This can be either a ... View More
The Affinity of Food and Wine: How to Harmonize Flavors
Eddie's signature "during dinner" event. Eddie will utilize pairs of wines to enhance your dinner, and will work ... View More
- He has a delightful concept which totally won over the crowds. As America’s 1st Master Sommelier, he addresses the challenging economic times and offers some very insightful strategies on how to stand out from everyone else.
- Richard Aaron, President - BizBash Media, NYC
- Eddie has consistently entertained and educated our best clients in a fashion that is ·world Class" in New York standards. We would highly recommend utilizing his services for any events where you need to impress your clients and friends. This dinner is touted by clients as THE event to attend in New York City.
- Rich Rauchenberger, EVP - National Australia Bank