- Ed was the finest speaker I have ever heard. He was dynamic, inspirational, articulate, insightful, just simply outstanding. Our attendees, of whom there were about 600 medical and business people present, were spellbound by his presentation.
- MEDNAX Services/Pediatrix Medical Group/American Anesthesiology
- The feedback on your presentation has been exceptional and far exceeded our expectations. Your message fit perfectly to our needs, and I appreciate you making the effort to truly understand our organization.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- I found Ed Viesturs to be one of the most inspiring speakers . . . He has actually done something rather than just talking about what others are doing. And, I loved his message of set a goal, be persistent, patient, and try to keep your ego in check.
- Bernie Noe - Lakeside School
- Your talk was a perfect compliment to our meeting and many attendees commented to me on how they feel they will apply what they learned from you in their professional and personal lives.
- Nancy M. Szigethy - NMS Management Inc.
- The event was a huge success. Many of the dealers said that this was the most productive convention that they have ever attended; your speech was extraordinary and really helped drive home an inspiring message.
- Andy Palframan - RainSoft
- . . . you really made a big impression on everyone with your story, and everyone in the audience was able to relate your points to their individual challenges and pursuit of their goals.
- Douglas Bartlett - Covidien – Respiratory & Monitoring Solutions
Ed Viesturs travels from Bainbridge Island, WA and requires First class for 1