Ed Viesturs is a professional mountaineer and has successfully reached
the summits of all of the world's fourteen 8000-meter peaks without
supplemental oxygen, an 18 year project he christened Endeavor 8000.
His goal was completed on May 12, 2005 with his ascent of Annapurna
one of the world's most treacherous peaks. He is one of only a handful of
climbers in history (and the only ... VIEW MORE
His themes include Team Work, Goal Setting, Perseverance, and inspirational entertainment in general. His lectures are ... View More
NO SHORTCUTS TO THE TOP
Viesturs lecture discusses (and documents) his primary goal of climbing the World’s 14 peaks over 8000 meters (26,000’ ... View More
Everest Imax Expedition 1996 -Mountain Without Mercy
Viesturs lecture documents his roll in the 1996 Everest Imax expedition as climbing leader and featured character in ... View More
- Ed was the finest speaker I have ever heard. He was dynamic, inspirational, articulate, insightful, just simply outstanding. Our attendees, of whom there were about 600 medical and business people present, were spellbound by his presentation.
- MEDNAX Services/Pediatrix Medical Group/American Anesthesiology
- The feedback on your presentation has been exceptional and far exceeded our expectations. Your message fit perfectly to our needs, and I appreciate you making the effort to truly understand our organization.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- I found Ed Viesturs to be one of the most inspiring speakers . . . He has actually done something rather than just talking about what others are doing. And, I loved his message of set a goal, be persistent, patient, and try to keep your ego in check.
- Bernie Noe - Lakeside School