Ed is a speaker who helps audiences learn how to become more successful and overcome obstacles by discussing the lessons he learned as professional mountaineer with over 30 years of experience on the highest peaks in the world. The seven time Everest summiteer shows audiences how to reach higher goals, maintain momentum in the face of hardship and stay at the top of their game.
... VIEW MORE
His themes include Team Work, Goal Setting, Perseverance, and inspirational entertainment in general. His lectures are ... View More
NO SHORTCUTS TO THE TOP
Viesturs lecture discusses (and documents) his primary goal of climbing the World’s 14 peaks over 8000 meters (26,000’ ... View More
Everest Imax Expedition 1996 -Mountain Without Mercy
Viesturs lecture documents his roll in the 1996 Everest Imax expedition as climbing leader and featured character in ... View More
- Ed was the finest speaker I have ever heard. He was dynamic, inspirational, articulate, insightful, just simply outstanding. Our attendees, of whom there were about 600 medical and business people present, were spellbound by his presentation.
- MEDNAX Services/Pediatrix Medical Group/American Anesthesiology
- The feedback on your presentation has been exceptional and far exceeded our expectations. Your message fit perfectly to our needs, and I appreciate you making the effort to truly understand our organization.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- I found Ed Viesturs to be one of the most inspiring speakers . . . He has actually done something rather than just talking about what others are doing. And, I loved his message of set a goal, be persistent, patient, and try to keep your ego in check.
- Bernie Noe - Lakeside School
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!