- Former President / CEO of McDonalds
- Renowned Philanthropist and Humanitarian
Edward H. Rensi, retired president and chief executive officer of McDonald’s USA, currently serves as an executive consultant to McDonald’s Restaurant Systems. He has been a member of McDonald’s Board of Directors since 1982.
Ed Rensi has devoted his entire professional career to McDonald’s, joining the company in 1966 as a grill man and part-time manager trainee in Columbus, Ohio. He ... VIEW MORE
- I have heard Ed speak on many occasions. He is simply excellent, passionate, energetic and always has a command of the topic at hand. He draws upon his many successful years in business and, when appropriate, adds humor to engage the audience in thought.
- Lesa Kennedy - President of ISC, A Motorsports Entertainment Company
- In 2003 our group hosted our first "Executive Forum" with Ed Rensi as our Keynote Speaker. He was a huge success, so much so that we are working to get him back again. His presentation on Leadership and Motivation was stimulating, humorous and insightful.
- Paul Facella - President/CEO, Inside Management Ltd