- Best-Selling Author
- Leading Authority on Parenting
Pediatrician, mother, and bestselling author of six books, Meg Meeker has spent over 25 years practicing pediatric and adolescent medicine while also helping parents and children to communicate more openly about difficult issues. Following the success of her acclaimed book Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters, Meeker’s latest work, Strong Mothers, Strong Sons, looks closely at that ... VIEW MORE
Building Strong Families
Best practices for raising strong families in today’s world
• Why rules and boundaries are crucial—and why boys feel lost without them. • How the outdoors is still the best ... View More
On Fathers and Daughters
• The essential virtues of strong fathers—and how to develop them • The cues daughters take from their dads on ... View More
• How mothers can live less stressful happier, more fulfilling lives. • How women can reduce loneliness, anxiety, ... View More
- On "The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers": This is a sincere and thoughtful discussion of what really matters in a mother's life.
- Publishers Weekly
- Dr. Meeker’s conclusions are timely, relevant, & often deeply moving. No one interested in what girls experience growing up in our culture today—and the impact parents, especially fathers, have on the experience—can afford to miss reading this book.
- Armand M. Nicholi Jr. M.D., Professor of Psychiatry - Harvard Medical School
- Our children hear from authority figures . . . that sexual behaviors are good for them and won’t hurt. Psychologically, spiritually, and medically, those are simply lies. Read Your Kids at Risk and learn how to save yours.
- Dr. Laura Schlessinger - Nationally Syndicated Radio Host and Best-Selling Author