Dr. Charles Lowery
- CEO of Lowery Institute for Excellence, Inc.
- Humorous Speaker
Charles S. Lowery, Ph.D. is President and CEO of Lowery Institute for Excellence, Inc., a non-profit training and consulting organization. Dr. Lowery's diverse background includes leading a psychology private practice, serving as a college professor, working as a management consultant and speaking as a corporate motivator. Charles' unique style of humor, encouragement, and ... VIEW MORE
All Stressed Up and Nowhere to Blow: It’s All About Balance
We live in a fast-paced, stressed-out world that will roll right over you. Every day the world rolls over on ... View More
How to Stay Up In A World That Is Down
“Sometimes I’m up, sometimes I’m down and sometimes I’m almost on the ground.” We’ve all been there - so low we ... View More
The Difference Is the Dynamic: Discovering the Difference Is the Dynamic in Interpersonal Skills
Dr. Lowery discusses that diversity doesn’t have to lead to adversity in this keynote or banquet. In fact, ... View More
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Enjoy your time learning the different types of personalities in your businesses and families. Understanding how ... View More
- Charles is a talented psychologist who gives practical, humorous, down-to-earth approaches to business communication, understanding relationships, and life.
- Zig Ziglar
- [Charles] connects with people through a warm, humorous and engaging style and always closes with a challenge. If you want to laugh as you learn then you need to let Charles lead you to personal growth.
- Tim Horner, President - Premier Designs, Inc.
- "It is a great pleasure to recommend Dr Lowery to provide education and training to a business organization. His ability to engage the audience and provide the expected message that a corporation is requesting has always exceeded our expectations. We have asked Dr Lowery to present at Select Medical Rehabilitation Service's Annual Meetings on 2 different occasions. His message had a great impact on our patient care operators each time."
- Sue Olsen, President - Select Medical Rehabilitation Services