Dr. Brad Johnson
- Author of Author of "Learning on Your Feet"
- Motivational Speaking and Leadership Expert
- Talents + Passions = Purpose
Dr. Brad Johnson is one of the most dynamic and engaging speakers in the fields of education and leadership. He is an established author with Routledge publishing, with books including Learning on Your Feet: Incorporating Physical Activity into the K-8 Classroom, What Schools Don't Teach: 20 Ways to Help Students Excel in School and in Life and From School Administrator to School ... VIEW MORE
Learn on Your Feet! Incorporating Physical Activity into the K-8 Classroom.
(For Teachers) Overwhelming research suggests that we have shortchanged a generation of students by creating a ... View More
Talents + Passions= Purpose
Our schools and our culture tend to focus on areas of weaknesses or rather than area of strength. However, research ... View More
What Schools Don't Teach
(For Teachers) With the emphasis on standardized testing and the common core curriculum, education has created a ... View More
Talents + Passions = Purpose
(For Students) This speaking topic is designed specifically for students. Our schools and our culture tend to focus ... View More
- The personal experiences that were shared as well as the insights into the importance of student-teacher relationships helped to reinforce many of the concepts we were covering in our introductory education courses.
- Dr. Mark Brunner - Assistant Professor of Education - Young Harris College
- Dr. Johnson provided wonderful insight to our instructional staff regarding how to best connect with our students utilizing 21st century technology to reach children “where they live” in the cyber age.
- Dr. Karen Terry - Director of Academic Services - Georgia Cyber Academy
- From my years of hosting "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" . . . learning is most effective when it is fun. Brad & Tammy have taken that idea & formatted it in a way to help teachers help students make the most of their valuable classroom time.
- Jeff Foxworthy - Comedian and host of Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?