- Healthcare Strategist
- President of Medical Alliances
Douglas E. Goldstein is a globally recognized healthcare strategist, author, entrepreneur and "e-Futurist” focused on how electronic and emerging technologies can improve health and medical products and services today and tomorrow. He is a sought after keynote speaker and author of the recent publications e-Healthcare: Harness the Power of Internet e-Commerce & e-Care and most ... VIEW MORE
Digital Doctoring for Quality, Patient Safety & Cost Effectiveness Today
Discover how technology is revolutionizing medicine in successive Techno-Tsunamis in the next 20 years. Gain ... View More
Homeland Security through Health Information Technology, Infrastructure and Leadership
Biological…chemical… nuclear and cyber terrorism – our health care system is not ready for weapons of mass ... View More
Future Health Today: The Power of Thought and Technology to Heal Today and Tomorrow
Be your own ConsumerMD! First this keynote profiles how technology will revolutionize heart disease, aging and ... View More
eHealthcare: Predictions, Trends and Tactics: Insights for executives and doctors to leapfrog the competition via e-Commerce and e-Care services
Gain indispensable knowledge from Doug’s eHealthcare book/CD-ROM and recent consulting projects.
- You are the best, thanks for a great talk.
- Michael Roizen, MD, - Best-selling author, "YOU - The Owner's Manual"
- e-Health is one of the fastest growing sectors of the Internet and also one of the most complex. Douglas Goldstein bravely outlines his forecasts for the emerging e-Health industry with impressive insight and analysis.
- David Steele, MD, eHealth Medical Director - Humana, Inc.
- He presented a lot of insights on what I can do today and tomorrow. Goldstein's greatest strength as a leader lies in his ability to provide tangible ideas and solutions to today's problems, and implement them in short order.
- William F. Jessee, MD, CMPE, President and CEO - Medical Group Management Association