- Storytelling in Business Expert
- President of Story Theater International
Doug Stevenson is a master storyteller and storytelling in business speaker, trainer, coach and consultant. He is the creator of The Story Theater Method, and author of the book: Doug Stevenson's Story Theater Method, and creator of The How to Write and Deliver a Dynamite Speech System, and the Next Level Storytelling Video eLearning Series.
Doug gave his first speech when he was ... VIEW MORE
The Power to Persuade - The Magic of Story
The Power to Persuade - The Magic of Story – with Doug Stevenson It has been proven that logic often fails to engage ... View More
Aikido Selling – Sell It with A Story
It’s no secret: the best salespeople are great storytellers—Story Sellers! They don’t just talk about features and ... View More
How to Write and Deliver a Dynamite Speech
Leaders and speakers have to do more than just give a speech. They have to create an experience. They have to move ... View More
- Wow! I’ve had emails, phone calls, hugs and congratulations from just about everybody who attended your storytelling program. They are all feeling energized and excited. You breathed new life into us and validated our skills and deep experience as storytellers; exactly what we needed to go forth, listen and tell.
- Patty Perkins, Internal Communications Solutions - Wells Fargo
- Our group of mostly fortune 500 companies gave Doug our highest presenter rating and felt that he provided very practical tips with specific usage that they could put into action. Storytelling is vital for effective communications and Doug certainly delivers that message in a targeted, enthusiastic and engaging presentation! If you’re looking for a storytelling in business speaker, Doug Stevenson should be your first call.
- Steve Tingley, President - CMMA
- Recently, I used many of the storytelling skills that you shared during your presentation at our leadership retreat. Those skills helped me connect with the audience and take them on a journey….Your unique and engaging style of teaching storytelling made a big difference in my presentation.
- Frankie Eichenberger, Regional Market Manager - US Bank