- Former Head of Training at Disney University
- Int'l Acclaimed Customer Service Expert
- Author: The Changing Face of Today's Customer
- Thank you for the two presentations you gave last year. Your approach and presentation design generated such interest with our Field Service Engineers at our annual customer service support conference that we invited you back to our annual meeting in Orlando. You skillfully blended your presentation with small group table discussions, enabling all participants an opportunity to get involved. Your pre-program interviews of ADAC employees and customers really kept the focus on the topics we needed to address. As a recipient of the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award, we realize that our efforts to ensure highest quality products and service are never-ending events. Your presentations and real-life examples from your experience at Disney helped us all remember that.
- David Lowe, CEO, Chairman of the Board - ADAC Laboratories
- Comments like, "outstanding", "perfect", and "great" represent the rave reviews Doug's presentation received. Doug's presentation on customer service at the Air Mobility Command Public Affairs conference was positioned at the end of the conference to provide a final motivational note as attendees headed home. He came through with flying colors. His presentation was top notch and I would heartily and without reservation recommend Doug to any organization interested in giving its employees a peek at the dividends of investing in exceptional customer service.
- Michael H. Cox, Colonel, - United States Air Force
- On behalf of the employees and management of the Pebble Beach Resorts, we would like to thank you for "exceeding our expectations". Your Guest Relations program has truly broadened our employees professional understanding and expertise in the field of service and exceeding customer satisfaction. Comments from some of the participants have included: "An excellent presentation!" "I've learned more meaningful material in this presentation than in any other presentation." "I learned many valuable things, I can hardly wait to get started using them." "When is Doug coming back?"
- Susan C. Merfeld, Personnel Director - The Pebble Beach Resorts
- "The issues, exercises and case studies covered in the book <i>The Changing Face of Today's Customer</i> are relevant in today's multicultural business environment. Doug's book targets an important issue that many companies face now and will face more in the future. His book opened my eyes to the need to conduct focus groups, customer interviews and additional research to identify what our customers expect."
- - American Honda Motor Company
Doug Lipp travels from Sacramento, California and requires full-coach airfare for one, home ground airport transportation (Sacramento or San Francisco), venue ground transportation, 2 nights hotel inclusive of