- Former Head of Training at Disney University
- Int'l Acclaimed Customer Service Expert
- Author: The Changing Face of Today's Customer
- Thank you for the presentations you gave. You skillfully blended your presentation with small group table discussions, enabling all participants to get involved. Your pre-program interviews kept the focus on topics we needed to address.
- Mr. David - ADAC Laboratories
- Doug's presentation provided a final note as attendees headed home. He came through with flying colors. I recommend him to any organization interested in giving its employees a peek at the dividends of investing in exceptional customer service.
- Col. Michael - United States Air Force
- The employees and management of the Pebble Beach Resorts thank you for "exceeding our expectations." Your Guest Relations program has truly broadened our employees' understanding and expertise in the field of service and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Ms. Susan - The Pebble Beach Resorts
- "The issues, exercises and case studies covered in the book <i>The Changing Face of Today's Customer</i> are relevant in today's multicultural business environment. Doug's book targets an important issue that many companies face now and will face more in the future. His book opened my eyes to the need to conduct focus groups, customer interviews and additional research to identify what our customers expect."
- American Honda Motor Company
Doug Lipp travels from Sacramento, California and requires full-coach airfare for one, home ground airport transportation (Sacramento or San Francisco), venue ground transportation, 2 nights hotel inclusive of