- Former Head of Training at Disney University
- Int'l Acclaimed Customer Service Expert
- Author: The Changing Face of Today's Customer
Build the Culture. Live the Culture. Differentiate!
Candid. Passionate. Relevant. Doug Lipp is on a crusade to help organizations strengthen their corporate culture, boost business performance, and unapologetically, have fun while doing it.
Doug is a distinguished international consultant, eight-time author, and former head of training at the legendary Disney University. His latest ... VIEW MORE
DISNEY U - THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF AN ENDURING BRAND
Disney stands the test of time as the ultimate icon of applied imagination. How did Walt Disney create “The Happiest ... View More
ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE - IT'S MORE THAN A COAT OF PAINT
Leaders build the culture, live the culture, and reinforce the culture every single day. Leadership has always set the ... View More
THE MAGIC OF EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - KEEP PLUSSING THE SHOW
How has Disney managed to keep its employees and customers so fiercely devoted to the brand? How has it managed to ... View More
EVEN MONKEYS FALL FROM TREES - LEARN FROM MISTAKES AND EMBRACE CHANGE
The best and the brightest make mistakes. However, the ability to learn from setbacks, then bounce back even stronger is ... View More
- Thank you for the presentations you gave. You skillfully blended your presentation with small group table discussions, enabling all participants to get involved. Your pre-program interviews kept the focus on topics we needed to address.
- David Lowe, CEO, Chairman of the Board - ADAC Laboratories
- Doug's presentation provided a final note as attendees headed home. He came through with flying colors. I recommend him to any organization interested in giving its employees a peek at the dividends of investing in exceptional customer service.
- Michael H. Cox, Colonel, - United States Air Force
- The employees and management of the Pebble Beach Resorts thank you for "exceeding our expectations." Your Guest Relations program has truly broadened our employees' understanding and expertise in the field of service and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Susan C. Merfeld, Personnel Director - The Pebble Beach Resorts