Donna Rice Hughes
- Advocate of Internet Safety for Children
- President of Enough Is Enough
Employment- CEO and President, Enough Is Enough (EIE), a national non-partisan, secular, non-profit organization whose mission is to make the Internet safer for children and families; Enough Is Enough celebrated its twenty year anniversary in 2012.
Works- In 1994, she pioneered the Internet safety issue and emerged as the national voice for the prevention of Internet- initiated ... VIEW MORE
- Obscenity: Pervasiveness, Threat and Harms
- Teens and the Internet
- Internet Safety
- Curbing Pornography in Public Libraries
- The content and presentation of Donna's message . . . were outstanding. Donna displays a comfortableness with her subject matter which engages her audience, all the while slipping in facts and statistics reinforcing the basis of her message.
- Ellen Field - Safe Community Coalition, McLean, VA
- Ms. Donna Rice Hughes is a powerful and persuasive advocate for children's on-line protection issues. . . . Ms. Hughes served as a catalyst for discussion and provided compelling evidence and insights on a disturbing problem of international proportions.
- John E. Cech - Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT
- Donna Rice Hughes is an exceptional speaker and a renowned expert on a subject many people are not willing to talk about—fighting pornography. She handles a very difficult subject with class and courage.
- Wendy Wright - Concerned Women for America, Washgtn, DC