Donald B. Ardell
- Worksite Wellness
- National and World Champion Triathlete
- Director of SeekWellness.com
Donald B. Ardell entertains, informs and offers new perspectives on worksite wellness, managing the aging process and avoiding normalcy!
Don will explain why most people fail to manage their weight, remain fit, eat well, think critically, find sufficient meaning and purpose, act ethically, lack an understanding of the dynamic of happiness and enjoy their work and leisure pursuits - ... VIEW MORE
- Cast Off Your Burkas: How To Overcome Formidable Obstacles To A Healthy Lifestyle A High Performance Life
- Aging Under the Influence - Of A Disciplined, Joyful Lifestyle
- How To Shape And Sustain A Lifestyle Founded On Personal Responsibility, Exceptional Physical Fitness, Sound Diet And A Quest for Happiness, Added Meaning and Purpose, Freedom And Reason
Worksite Wellness That Makes A Difference
Get rid of inhibitions that constrain and disguise your fullest possibilities as a highly evolved human. Doing so ... View More
- Don is entertaining and convincing. His talk was exactly what our organization needed—it made a significant impact.
- Debbie Zimmerman - Polk County Administrator, Florida
- Unforgettable. The best talk we ever had at our annual conventions. Way to go, Don.
- Irene A. Sjostedt - Director of Professional Dev, AAMSE
- Don is the best. Accept nothing less than the master—and the pioneer of the wellness movement.
- John Langdon, MD - Florida Hospital Institute