- "The World's Worst Waiter!"
- Professional actor/entertainer for 20 years
- Customer Service Humorist
Your hapless waiter arrives at your table while speaking on his cellphone. As he fills your drink, he tastes the wine straight from another bottle. He loudly questions the quality of the food and soon drops a tray of metal pans. As he asks your table's occupants to assist him with the dishes, you ask yourself, "Is this guy for real?" Add your name to the long list of event attendees who ... VIEW MORE
- Thanks so much for suggesting Don Pryor to entertain us at our recent conference in San Antonio. He kept us all in stitches the entire evening. Don has a way of judging personalities of guests and "serving" each table in the appropriate manner.
- Barbara Sanders - Convault
- All I can say is . . . Wonderful! I can't begin to tell you how much i enjoyed watching you. You were truly a delight! I've had some very good feedback—everyone seemed to enjoy your performance very much. You made it a most memorable evening.
- Denise Fisher, Executive Assistant
- The past president of our company had just announced his retirement and we wanted to do something very special. Mr. Pryor made this banquet dinner just that but much more special. His "The World's Worst Waiter" performance was uproarious.
- M. A. Saucier - Reynolds-Holiday & Snyder Co., Inc.