Recognized for 25 years as one of the world's leading authorities on customer-focused business strategies, Don Peppers is an acclaimed author and co-founder, along with Martha Rogers Ph.D., of Peppers & Rogers Group. His latest endeavor is the formation of CX Speakers, a new company delivering workshops, keynote presentations and thought leadership consulting that is focused on ... VIEW MORE
Trustability: Why You Must, How You Will, and Why Your CFO Will Love It
A Full-Day Workshop A lot of traditional, widely accepted and perfectly legal business practices just can’t be trusted ... View More
How to Improve Consumer Loyalty
A Full-Day Workshop Customer loyalty is a misunderstood and abused marketing idea that has by now lost nearly all ... View More
How to Create Customer Advocates (B2C)
A Half-Day Workshop Consumers no longer rely principally on advertising to learn about products and services they might ... View More
DIGITALLY TRANSFORMED MARKETING AND CX
• Business Competition, Future Tense Technology is raising customer expectations, and now you’re competing with Amazon, ... View More
- . . . please accept my thanks and appreciation for you contribution in creating a successful event. Your professionalism and expertise was very well-received and appreciated by our attendees . . .
- Amy McLaughlin, Project Manager - Marketing Automation Conference
- Don Peppers demonstrated clear thought leadership in employing CRM to serve the business strategy. Our customers walked out after the seminar w/ new ideas about how analytical & operational CRM should work together to increase long term customer equity.
- Jon Page, Vice President, EMEA - Oracle
- Don Peppers brings vast experience of the ever-changing CRM marketplace to his presentations. Feedback from our customers was excellent—he remains at the forefront, pushing the boundaries of CRM and his enthusiasm undoubtedly inspired the audience.
- Peter Robertshaw, Marketing and Business Development Director - SAP (UK) Limited