- Award-Winning Journalist and Broadcaster
- Skilled Communicator and Author
- Political and Economic Analyst
Don Newman is a dynamic speaker and skilled communicator, a leading political and economic analyst, and an award-winning broadcaster and journalist.
His career in journalism spanned four decades, culminating as Senior Parliamentary Editor of CBC Television News and anchor of a daily political program as well as live news and special event broadcasts, on the 24/7 news channel he helped ... VIEW MORE
The Political Landscape: Parties, Policies and Personalities in Canadian Election Year 2015
Don Newman lays out the various factors that will shape Canada’s federal election and how it will affect its dealings ... View More
Insights with Don Newman
Insights into the latest political and economic developments, and likely outcomes going forward, Don Newman shares his ... View More
I Have a Plan
As Chair of the think tank Canada 2020, Don Newman is at the forefront of the future. His presentations will help raise ... View More
Welcome to the Broadcast
Don Newman greeted viewers for decades with his famous phrase ‘welcome to the broadcast’ and title for his recent career ... View More
- We thoroughly enjoyed your thoughtful remarks in moderating the discussions on the challenges and opportunities we are currently seeing in the management of the Canadian oil sands and the U.S. demand for energy in general.”
- Kelly Johnston, Executive Director - Maryscott Greenwood - "Greening of the Oil Sands: Debunking the Myths and Confronting the Realities," Washington, D.C., Canadian - American Business Council, Chairman
- Your skills and professionalism as a moderator, coupled with your knowledge and insights on political and governmental issues, made you the perfect guide for the Town Hall session between Southeastern United States-Canadian Province Alliance . . .
- Danny Williams - Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador
- I rise to pay tribute, along with others, to a journalist and a gentleman, a lion of the press . . . From health insurance to Watergate to Meech Lake, he has accurately interpreted the events that have marked our history.
- Michael Ignatieff - Leader,Liberal Party of Canada, House of Commons