- 3 Time Olympic Gymnast
- Olympic Gold Medalist in 1996
- Individual Olympic Bronze Medalist on Floor
Dominique Dawes spent years breaking barriers and breaking records in the sport of Gymnastics. After much dedication to the sport, Dominique retired to focus on her passion to encourage, educate and motivate others. Currently the Co-Chair of the President's Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition, she works closely with First Lady Michelle Obama and the President's Council to ... VIEW MORE
Success is a Journey, NOT a Destination
Dominique Dawes won Olympic gold. But, for her, success is so much more than medals and accolades; it’s something ... View More
- Got D-3? Determination, Dedication, Desire, Health
- The Mind is our Most Powerful Tool
- ENVISION: Reaching your Full Potential
- Dominique Dawes is an inspirer, encourager, and an uplifting and positive force to anyone who has had the pleasure to meet her. Dominique Dawes is the perfect example of a superb athlete and person who chooses to give back to the community. She is a dynamic speaker and the perfect role model for any little girl to look up to.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women
- Dominique was great, a genuinely nice person. She did everything we asked of her and more. She was excellent with the kids as well as with the adults.
- Collier Athletic Club