- Orchestral Conductor
- Jazz Musician
- Business Speaker
As founder and CEO of Music & Management, Steinway Artist and RAM Professor Dominic Alldis combines decades of experience as a international musician with 15 years of facilitating innovative learning experiences for business using the metaphor of music.
Dominic is a multi-talented and versatile musician and performer, equally at home conducting symphony orchestras, improvising ... VIEW MORE
Conference Speech (+ musicians)
• 60-90 minutes • A grand piano or digital piano (optional) • AV to show film excerpts from a computer • A lapel ... View More
Dinner Presentation (+ optional musicians)
• A grand piano or digital piano • A lapel microphone • AV to show film excerpts from a computer • Professional ... View More
Orchestra Experience (+ orchestra)
• 90 minutes + optional debrief • A ballroom room or large flat-floored performance space • A lapel microphone • A ... View More
Jazz Experience (+ jazz band)
• A grand piano or digital piano • 60-120 minutes • One hour will be required before the event to prepare the band • ... View More
- Thank you once again for conveying to our group the powerful music business metaphor. After two days of exploring the theories of leadership, you made it all come together . . .
- Rick Zwern - Worldwide Director Executive Development at WPP Group
- The interplay, the connection, the artistry of the musicians is an inspiring and unforgettable experience . . . Quite literally Dominic, you are helping us transform leadership here at eBay . . .
- Beth Axelrod, Senior Vice President - eBay Inc.
- Learning about leadership through music is one of the most creative learning experiences I have ever had . . .
- Ellen Shedlarz, Managing Director, COO, Talent Management Group - Morgan Stanley