Dominic Alldis is a jazz musician, orchestral conductor and business speaker. He performs
regularly in concert halls and jazz clubs around the world, and has made several acclaimed
recordings. He has also written books about jazz and teaches improvisation to classical pianists
at the Royal Academy of Music in London.
For over 15 years he has also been working with the world’s ... VIEW MORE
Conference Speech (+ musicians)
• 60-90 minutes • A grand piano or digital piano (optional) • AV to show film excerpts from a computer • A lapel ... View More
Dinner Presentation (+ optional musicians)
• A grand piano or digital piano • A lapel microphone • AV to show film excerpts from a computer • Professional ... View More
Orchestra Experience (+ orchestra)
• 90 minutes + optional debrief • A ballroom room or large flat-floored performance space • A lapel microphone • A ... View More
Jazz Experience (+ jazz band)
• A grand piano or digital piano • 60-120 minutes • One hour will be required before the event to prepare the band • ... View More
- Thank you once again for conveying to our group the powerful music business metaphor. After two days of exploring the theories of leadership, you made it all come together . . .
- Rick Zwern - Worldwide Director Executive Development at WPP Group
- The interplay, the connection, the artistry of the musicians is an inspiring and unforgettable experience . . . Quite literally Dominic, you are helping us transform leadership here at eBay . . .
- Beth Axelrod, Senior Vice President - eBay Inc.
- Learning about leadership through music is one of the most creative learning experiences I have ever had . . .
- Ellen Shedlarz, Managing Director, COO, Talent Management Group - Morgan Stanley