- Primary author of "Contract with America"
- Majority Leader in the 104th Congress
- Acclaimed author and policy advisor
Elected to Congress in 1984, Dr. Richard (Dick) Armey went to Washington as a novice. As he has said many times, "When I came to Washington, the only Congressman I'd known or spent much time with was the man I beat." Armey was a strong believer in the policies of Ronald Reagan, though, and he knew the President needed reinforcements in Congress. He quickly became known for his ... VIEW MORE
Give Us Liberty - Taking Back American and Keeping It
The Tea Party movement has historically impacted American politics. As a former House Majority Leader and conservative ... View More
- The Tea Party Movement's Effect on America
- Why is The Tea Party Movement Different?
- Current Political Issues
- As [House] Majority Leader, Dick Armey was a bright light of reason and wisdom in that honorable body. Dick added to his considerable political genius when he turned his life over to Jesus Christ and became a dedicated, born-again Christian.
- Dr. M.G. (Pat) Robertson - Chancellor & President, Regent University
- With conviction, courage and compassion, Dick Armey stands for and has openly defended the principles that make America great. This former House Majority Leader, educator and family advocate seeks what is best for America.
- James Robinson, Founder and President - LIFE Outreach International, Fort Worth, TX