- Member of first Jamaican Bobsled Team
- Featured in hit Disney movie "Cool Runnings"
- Keep on Pushing Foundation & School Runnings
Born on Christmas Day, 1964, the world should never have heard of Devon Harris. He was raised in one of the most violent slums of Kingston, Jamaica yet he graduated from the prestigious Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in England and served as an officer in the Jamaica Defence Force. He started off as a barefoot boy trying to win a track race and became a member of his country’s ... VIEW MORE
Keep On Pushing
The Entrepreneurial Mindset of an Olympic Athlete As a three-time Olympian, Devon Harris knows that it takes more than ... View More
Hot Lessons from Cool Runnings - Coaching for Sales and Personal Success
Suitable for a kick-off or closing presentation, this motivational program draws from the powerful experiences of the ... View More
The Power and Magic of Teamwork
This program is also suitable as an event kickoff. As the Captain of the Jamaican Bobsled Team and a former ... View More
An Olympic Athlete's View of Diversity in the Workplace
A fresh look at how diversity in the workplace is not just a legal mandate or corporate ethic - it is fundamentally ... View More
- I asked you to try to inspire these young men and women as they begin their careers in health care, and you certainly did that. Your life story is remarkable and the positive reflections you make are very empowering.
- Dr. MaryBeth Mandich, Assoc. Dean - Professional Programs - West Virginia University School of Medicine
- We truly enjoyed having Devon as the speaker for our event. His warmth and passion really engaged the audience members. Most importantly, he was able to tie his expertise (athletics and sportsmanship) to what's important to our audience.
- Aviva Belsky - Association of Medical Publications