- Global Expert on Customer Service
- Author, Speaker, and Corporate trainer
- 20 year veteran of The Walt Disney Company
Dennis Snow's customer service abilities were honed over 20 years with the Walt Disney World Company. There, he developed his passion for service excellence and the experience he brings to the worldwide speaking and consulting he does today.
He began his Disney career in 1979 as a front-line attractions operator. As he advanced through the company, Dennis managed various operating ... VIEW MORE
Lessons From the Mouse: Applying Disney World’s Secrets of Success to Your Organization
What can you learn from a mouse? When that mouse has been delighting hundreds of millions of people for decades, it ... View More
Delivering World-Class Customer Service
Customers have more choices than ever, with the result that most products and services are increasingly seen as ... View More
Leading a Culture of Service Excellence
In today’s competitive market, developing a service excellence strategy is an important part of any leader’s role. ... View More
Performance Excellence - The Employee Factor
The number one reason that customers become disenchanted with an organization is because of employees’ attitudes of ... View More
- Never before have I attended a seminar where the speaker took the time to visit with the employees and get a feel for our jobs before the program . . . I truly enjoyed the presentation and I feel it has made a difference in the way I perform my job.
- Heather Wileaver - Carle Clinic Association program attendee
- I have seen literally hundreds of speakers over my career and I have to say that your talk was the best I have ever seen. We have been holding the conferences now for eight years, and you were the first standing ovation a speaker has ever received!
- Chris S. Reynolds - Investment Planning Counsel
- I consider your presentation the high water mark of 20 years of professional training and conferencing.
- Tim Quinnan - Florida State University