- Professional Development Specialist
- School Technology Advocate
- Veteran Classroom Teacher
Dedra Stafford is an internationally known speaker, trainer, and author in Education. She is a former middle-level teacher and district professional development specialist who now consults and provides staff development in social and emotional learning, classroom management, differentiated instruction, technology integration, and teacher motivation.
Dedra has presented at 3 ... VIEW MORE
Pep Assemblies, Red Pens, and School Lunches
This keynote address is a hilarious look at attitudes and how choosing the right attitude can make all the ... View More
Teaching Kids to Thrive
Bring best-selling author/educators, Dr. Debbie Silver and Dedra Stafford to your school or district to inspire your ... View More
Reaching and Teaching the Digital Learner
This keynote address is upbeat, motivational and informative. It can be a presented as a one hour keynote to a full ... View More
The “Best Stuff” is in the Middle
This keynote address is upbeat, motivational and informative. It can be a presented as a 45min format. Purpose This ... View More
- Thank you for the workshop lectures in Qatar Academy, Doha last week. I attended all your lectures and really felt motivated and transformed, better equipped mentally as well as physically to deliver more effective lessons in the middle year school.
- Rajeeve Sharma
- Your Session was FANTASTIC! So much I can take back, share, implement, THANKS!
- Marcia Porter
- Thanks again for being entertaining and inspiring as well as sharing some very practical classroom strategies.
- Jill Faith