- Hailed as ‘The DEAN of Sales & Service!’
- Spotlighted as Outstanding Speaker by IASB
- Recognized Sales & Networking Guru
With over seventeen years’ experience helping build PROGRESS-Based Sales and Customer Service Cultures, Dean Lindsay is hailed as an 'Outstanding Thought Leader on ‘Building Priceless Business Relationships' bySales and Marketing Association Internationalas well as a 'Sales-and-Networking Guru' by theDallas Business Journal.
His books,THE PROGRESS CHALLENGEandCRACKING THE NETWORKING ... VIEW MORE
Diving For Referral Pearls: Cultivating Quality Referrals
This sales training program is customized to fit the specific challenges of your sales organization. Cultivating ... View More
A Quality Referral is BORROWED Trust.
Insight into Key # 1: Becoming Buzzworthy To cultivate quality referrals and ensure business growth, it is essential ... View More
The Rise of PROGRESS LEADERSHIP
The business term change management has been around for a long while. The term relates to “initiating significant ... View More
Be a BAM Sales Training Program
Mastering the Seven Keys to Becoming a BUSINESS ATTRACTION MAGNET! All BAM sales training programs are customized to ... View More
- Dean Lindsay is one sharp and funny guy. I have been in the business arena for over forty years and we have needed Dean Lindsay's unique voice for far too long.
- Max Derden, Partner - PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Dean Lindsay is an engaging and motivational networking speaker. Very high energy and funny. Great customer service and loyalty seminars. Scored 5 (on a scale of 1-5; 5 being the best rating).
- Martha Reynoso - ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Association
- Dean took the quality time up front to understand the deliverables we needed for our specific audience and he delivered as promised. His style, material and overall delivery and facilitation hit the mark for our group.
- Larry O’Toole - President DORMA Americas