David & Jonah Stillman
- Generational Expert
- Best Selling Author
David Stillman is not new to the generational conversation. For almost twenty years he has been called on by business executives, politicians and the media to share his expertise on how best to bridge generational gaps. David has appeared on CNN, CNBC, and the TODAY Show as well as NPR and in Fast Company, The New York Times, USA Today, and The Wall Street Journal.
His creative ... VIEW MORE
Make Way for Gen Z!
Believe it or not…there’s life after the Millennial generation. A new generation is starting to hit our workforce, ... View More
When Generations Collide 2.0
You may think you know the generations, but the Baby Boomers, Generation Xers and Millennials are carving out new ... View More
- David will help you see the world through the eyes of a different generation.
- Diane Sawyer - ABC TV
- Your stimulating and thought-provoking remarks really hit home as we begin to see one another in a different light. I am excited about this school year to begin knowing we are now better equipped to build bridges among the generations.
- Kenneth A. Dragseth, Ph.D., Superintendent of Schools - Edina Public Schools
- You gave our participants very valuable information about dealing with generational issues at our respective colleges and universities. Your presentation was imaginative and entertaining as well as educational we couldn't have asked for more.
- Yohna Chambers Cone, Southern Region Chair - CUPA-HR