- Enterprise Growth Strategist
- Disruptive Tech (social, mobile, big data)
- Relationship Economics, Return on Impact
Born to middle-class educators in Iran, David learned at a very young age the incredible power and promise of identifying, building, and nurturing strategic relationships. As he wrote in his first book, Relationship Economics - Transform Your Most Valuable Business Contacts Into Personal and Professional Success (Wiley, 2012), he certainty didn't get it then, but walking through the ... VIEW MORE
The Co-Create Effect
What will the evolution of you, your team, and your organization look like? Individuals, teams, and organizations must ... View More
Addaptive Innovation – Adaptable Business Models for Changing Market Demands
From Signal Scouts to “Yes, And” Learning to Drive Creativity, Communication, and Collaboration Create a sustainable ... View More
Return on Impact – Disruptive Technologies Impacting Your Business Model
How Will You Adapt to Disruption and Evolve Your Value-Add in the Process? Return on Impact isn’t about Facebook, ... View More
Relationship Economics® – The Art & Science of Relationships
Leveraging Your Single Biggest Asset to Driver Performance, Execution, and Results Focus on the quantifiable value of ... View More
- I've had the pleasure of hearing many great speakers during my 27 years with PMA. So it takes someone exceptional to cut through the clutter and make a unique impression. You did that and then some.
- Bryan Silbermann, CAE - President & CEO - Produce Marketing Association
- ...I heard you speak at the ASAE Annual Meeting in Atlanta. I found you to be a gifted professional speaker and dramatically more insightful than most typical associated-related presenters. During our introductory lunch, you provided ample value in your understanding of our growth challenges and piqued my curiousity to seek your advisory services.
- Stefano Bertuzzi, Ph.D, M.P.H. - Executive Director - American Society for Microbiology
- During David's presentation, our audience of more than 700 elected officials and city staff members were extremely engaged, as evident by few distracted mobile users or anyone who left the session early! He used appropriate humor, was personable yet thought provoking in conveying his ideas. Needless to say, David's presentation was the buzz of the conference long after his session.
- Michael Sittig - Executive Director - Florida League of Cities, Inc.