- Leadership Wellbeing Coach
- Author of Diet Diagnosis
David Nico Ph.D. is recognized as one of "America's Ultimate Experts" according to Woman's World Magazine. As a peak performance strategist, keynote speaker, and certified coach, his passion is to help leaders model vitality, inspire vision, and create a legacy--He's like a one-stop-doc for well-being. He is the author of the #1 Amazon bestseller "Diet Diagnosis" and has shared health ... VIEW MORE
Alive: How to Master Peak Performance
A Gallup poll reveals 80% of Americans are afflicted by stress. An American Express study finds over 8 out of 10 ... View More
Recharge - Revive - Renew
Exhausted? Challenged? Overwhelmed? Has the thrill of work vanished? It’s time to Recharge, Revive, and Renew—You! ... View More
It’s estimated that by 2030, half of adults will be diagnosed with some form of cancer or have diabetes. Health care is ... View More
The Corporate Bottom-Line
David Nico will discuss how executives and corporations can maximize the bottom-line. Productivity losses from sick days ... View More
- Highly sought after and ranked by conference participants, as well as other conference speakers. The Loma Linda University School of Public Health, is proud to support Dr. Nico in his preventive focused efforts.
- Krystal Gheen, Event Director - Loma Linda University
- "Dr. David Nico has extensive experience as a positive and motivational speaker and he is equally engaging one-on-one in a mentoring and advising relationship. His passion lies in motivating and encouraging others toward their goals in health education and life.
- Dr. Daniel Fuentes, Director - AMEC Mexico
- His presentation on the importance of taking more intelligently charge of our lifestyle and thus affecting our health was outstanding and one of the best presentations at the two-day annual conference. I have no hesitation to highly recommend as a speaker.
- Dr. Hans Diehl, Bestselling Author, Professor, Speaker - Lifestyle Medicine Pioneer
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!