David Meerman Scott
- Marketing & Sales Strategist
- Growing Business in a Real-Time World
- Author of The New Rules of Marketing & PR
David Meerman Scott is a master of the new rules for growing business, spreading ideas and generating attention in our always-on, Web-driven world. Advance planning is out – speed and agility are IN! Scale and media buying power are no longer a decisive advantage. Instead, Real-Time is the mindset for the future where content is king! Those who embrace these new ways will leap ahead ... VIEW MORE
THE NEW RULES OF MARKETING & PR
You can’t generate attention in today’s always-on, web-driven world with dusty old strategies. The rules of ... View More
GOING BEYOND THE KEYNOTE
David Meerman Scott is available to deliver sales and marketing workshops which provide a step-by-step framework for ... View More
GROW YOUR BUSINESS RIGHT NOW!
Gone are the days of planning sales or marketing/pr programs to suit your timetable. In a Real-Time world -- if you’ ... View More
THE AGILE RULES OF SALES
The ongoing communications revolution has profoundly affected how sales and service are done. Buyers are now in ... View More
- The energy was awesome, and his presentation expanded to be a Standing Room Only performance to almost three times that amount! Engaging and thoughtful, yet full of advice our clients could use the next day—that’s David.
- Bradley H Smith, Director of Marketing and Communications - Shareholder.com / NASDAQ
- Ranked number 3 in overall satisfaction among 224 presenters at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2010. Very impressive. Thank you for delivering a session that our partners felt was very valuable. I look forward to working with you next year.
- Susan Sibert, Senior Partner Skills Development Manager - Microsoft
- David kicked off our 2009 “UNlearn” conference and mesmerized 450 business marketers from 27 states, earning the #1 speaker rating in our post-conference survey from among 55 keynoters and panelists in all . . .
- Gary Slack, BMA Chairman - Business Marketing Association