- Leading Futurist & Strategist
- Two-Time "Emmy" Award winning Producer
- George Foster Peabody Award Recepient
David Houle is a futurist, thinker and speaker. Houle spent more than 20 years in media
and entertainment. He has worked at NBC, CBS, and was part of the senior executive
team that created and launched MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1 and CNN Headline News.
Houle has won a number of awards including two Emmys, the prestigious George Foster
Peabody award, and the Heartland award for “Hank Aaron: ... VIEW MORE
Entering the Shift Age
This is Houle’s most requested and most delivered speech and is based upon the 2013 #1 Amazon best-seller in the ... View More
Leading and Succeeding in the Transformation Decade
Houle has called 2010-2020 the Transformation Decade. Much of humanity and the world will be transformed during these ... View More
Shift Ed: A Call to Action for Transforming K-12 Education
This presentation is based upon Houle’s acclaimed book of the same name. As a futurist involved in education, Houle ... View More
The New Health Age
This presentation provides a large, contextual and conceptual understanding of the huge forces and changes that are and ... View More
- David is a brilliant futurist and fascinating speaker. His view of the world today relative to how it will evolve over the next 15-20 years is based in fact, history, and reason. He is a "must hear” as a speaker and "do hire” as a futurist and strategist.
- Jim Gabalski, Director of Strategy Services - Emerge Partners
- My favorite was futurist David Houle . . . He has a great message that can help any business person struggling to get a handle on all the change we are inundated with to more clearly understand the direction to go in next.
- Vince Alonzo, Editor-in-Chief - Successful Meetings
- Your session alone was worth the entire cost of the meeting! Thank you for a life changing presentation.
- Ray Kopcinski - MDRT