- Survivor of "The Miracle on the Hudson"
- Extraordinary Hero from the Hudson River
- Bestselling Author and Comunicator
On January 15, 2009, returning home from a routine business trip, Dave Sanderson survived "The Miracle on the Hudson." When a bird strike hit US Airways Flight 1549, there was no choice for the crew but to ditch the plane into the Hudson River. Sitting on the plane, in what many would consider to be the wrong place and the wrong time, Sanderson knew he was exactly where he was ... VIEW MORE
Brace for Impact
When US Airways Flight 1549, or “The Miracle on the Hudson” ditched into the Hudson River on January 15, 2009, Dave ... View More
“JOLTS” can propel us or derail us, taking us back to square one. These “JOLTS” rock our world and can create a ... View More
Create Your Own Flight Plan
Combining his work as the security director for Tony Robbins, and his 30 years’ experience in sales and sales ... View More
Mission Focused Leadership
Dave focuses on the key aspects of why people and organizations do or do not reach their ultimate mission. In this ... View More
- Dave is an excellent presenter – very personable to both organizer and audience. It was truly a pleasure to meet him.”
- Kevin - Mission Critical Parnters
- I would recommend Dave and this program to anyone in a position of senior leadership, as it is helpful in achieving a unified mindset among divergent groups.
- Michele - Long & Foster Real Estate
- What began as normal day in Dave’s life turned into an inspirational story. His story is uplifting to the human spirit. Dave is a charismatic and heartfelt communicator, Dave had our attention and tugged at our emotions with the real-life photos and his words. He was a hero that day and it changed his life forever – he was able to realize how much he wanted to pursue helping others. I loved when he shared this, because sometimes we work and aren’t passionate about what we do – now he gets to work and be passionate about he does as a representative for the Red Cross – an organization that he personally felt helped all the crash victims that day and days to come. It was a memorable and exciting experience for all of us!
- Mychal H. Walker, Sr., President - Atlanta Association of Health Underwriters