- NYT Best-Selling Author of Tribal Leadership
- TED Speaker With Over A Million Views
- Cultural Transformationalist
Dave Logan is the New York Times #1 bestselling author of Tribal Leadership and The Three Laws of Performance. He is a consultant to dozens of Fortune 500 companies and is endorsed by some of the most successful Leaders in the world. Dave is called an expert in organizational management, a guru in leadership, and a cultural transformationalist.
Dave's business is business culture. He ... VIEW MORE
Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization
Every organization and company is a tribe, or a network of tribes—groups of 20 to 150 people that form naturally, in ... View More
- Creating Cultures of Excellence
- Creating One Firm
- Networking Gone Wild
- Dave delivered a keynote to our internal staff that was fantastic! His insight & engaging presence greatly added to their experience. Dave not only received a perfect score for his presentation from our employees but he made the experience enjoyable . . .
- Michael Molina, Chief HR Officer - Vistage International
- His five culture stages have been a thought-provoking breakthrough for our organization as we strive to be a global, seamless and integrated, service provider. . . . teachings on Tribal Leadership have helped to ‘redefine what is possible’ for our people.
- Andrew Cohen, Executive Director - Gensler
- In formal evaluations from the participants, they remarked on Dave’s ability to provide clarity to confusing & complicated concepts, his natural energy, and turning ideas into actionable steps that moved us toward greater collaboration and profitability.
- Paulo Rocha, Director - Odebrecht