Dr. Darryl Adams
- Rock & Roll, Hip Hop & Soul Superintendent
- TLC Philosophy (Trust, Love & Collaboration)
- Named by Obama -Top 100 Innovative Supt in US
Dr. Darryl Adams is an internationally known school superintendent, technology/servant leadership and evangelist that was recognized by President Obama as one of the Top 100 Innovative Superintendents in the Nation. He has been honored as one of the most influential voices in Education by Tech & Learning Magazine, the Center for Digital Education, iNACOL and The Journal. In 1998, ... VIEW MORE
Leave No Child Offline and Leave No Teacher Behind
Leave No Child Offline, Leave No Teacher or Parent Behind - A Guide to 21st Century Education in A Democratic Nation. ... View More
Cybersecurity: Can We Protect Student/Employee Information And Privacy
Cybersecurity: How Secure is Your Information - School districts like businesses are not immune from hackers and ... View More
21 Attributes Of 21st Century Leadership
As a 21st Century Leader, Dr. Adams believes that he is called to effectively model and use leadership attributes, ... View More
Social Emotional Learning: Engaging Heart, Mind And Soul
Dr. Adams will discuss and explore 5 Core Competencies of Social Emotion Learning and how SEL can enlighten and ... View More
- Your words were inspiring to all the student delegates. Several of them were moved by your mantra of "failing forward" as a way to muster the courage to pursue innovation. I am confident they left better prepared to serve their communities. I am also confident that this was the first time most of the audience sang along with a speakers! Your unique experience as an educator, administrator, and innovator brought a unique perspective to our discussions on building unity by serving others. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring future servant leaders.
- Diana M. Holland, Brigadier General - West Point Academy
- Dr. Adams Keynotes are fun, informative, interactive and leaves you inspired with a desire to take action! He even stays n touch with you and supports all your efforts as a friend and colleague! We loved him and you will too!
- Angela Robbins, Principal
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!