- Bringing Joy Back into Education
- Popular Keynote Speaker
- Educational Consultant
Inspired by the film “Stand and Deliver,” DR. DANNY BRASSELL chose to teach in the inner city to positively impact students others deemed as “unteachable.” Danny is on a mission to bring joy back into education to combat the consequences of teacher and educational administrator burnout. For the past two decades he has served as an educational advisor to students ranging from ... VIEW MORE
A Baker’s Dozen of Lessons Learned from the Teaching Trenches
It takes a special person to be a teacher. Every day presents new challenges, and our attitudes and expectations ... View More
Bringing Joy Back Into the Classroom
Teachers are “kid-people.” They do not teach for the pay or daily accolades from society; they teach because they ... View More
DO or DI: Differentiating Instruction So All Students Succeed
Students watch our every move. The best teachers constantly set high expectations, attempt new things and never let ... View More
Waking Up Your Lazy Readers!
Get ready to move! Discover great ways to motivate your struggling and reluctant readers to read, as Danny ... View More
- Danny Brassell has been the best presenter that we have ever had at our annual teacher training to date, and he far exceeded our expectations. Dr. Brassell is a captivating presenter who has the natural ability touch each and every audience member.
- Carol Berg - Stratford School - Saratoga, CA
- If you are a new educator please read this! You may want to stay in the profession more than 5 years after reading some of Dr. Brassell’s books or hearing him speak.
- Cynthia Tassos Phillips, former Vice-Chair - Texas State Board for Educator Certification - Austin, Texas