Dr. Daniel Kraft M.D.
Daniel Kraft is a Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, and innovator. With over 25 years of experience in clinical practice, biomedical research and healthcare innovation, Kraft has served as Faculty Chair for Medicine & Neuroscience at Singularity University since its inception in 2008, and is the Founder and Chair of Exponential Medicine, a ... VIEW MORE
The Future of Health & Medicine: Where Can Technology Take Us?
From the perspective of a leading physician, scientist, inventor and innovator this presentation examines rapidly ... View More
Medicine's future? There's an App for That
Daniel Kraft offers a fast-paced look at the next few years of innovations in medicine, powered by new tools, tests ... View More
- Dr. Kraft is five people in one. His breadth of knowledge experience, message, stage presence, etc. made every dollar worth it. . . . He blew them all away, was often quoted and was a great start to a very successful Forum. Loved him!
- David Bee, VP - Boston Scientific
- Your remarks on the confluence of technology and medicine hit the bulls eye! I heard our attendees continuing to talk about the brave new world of healthcare technology that we are entering throughout the rest of the conference.
- Steve Mister, President & CEO - Council for Responsible Nutrition
- Concepts came at us faster than most in audience could think but this was a fabulous and bracing info shower and bravo to you for one of the best HC talks I have heard in the 23 years I have worked in this field.
- Bern Terry, VP - VGo Communications