Dr. Daniel Kraft M.D.
Daniel Kraft is a Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor and innovator who also speaks on healthcare trends.
Kraft has over 20 years of experience in clinical practice, biomedical research and healthcare innovation. Kraft chairs the Medicine track for Singularity University and is executive director and curator for FutureMed, a program which explores convergent, ... VIEW MORE
The Future of Health & Medicine: Where Can Technology Take Us?
From the perspective of a leading physician, scientist, inventor and innovator this presentation examines rapidly ... View More
Medicine's future? There's an App for That
Daniel Kraft offers a fast-paced look at the next few years of innovations in medicine, powered by new tools, tests ... View More
- Dr. Kraft is five people in one. His breadth of knowledge experience, message, stage presence, etc. made every dollar worth it. . . . He blew them all away, was often quoted and was a great start to a very successful Forum. Loved him!
- David Bee, VP - Boston Scientific
- Your remarks on the confluence of technology and medicine hit the bulls eye! I heard our attendees continuing to talk about the brave new world of healthcare technology that we are entering throughout the rest of the conference.
- Steve Mister, President & CEO - Council for Responsible Nutrition
- Concepts came at us faster than most in audience could think but this was a fabulous and bracing info shower and bravo to you for one of the best HC talks I have heard in the 23 years I have worked in this field.
- Bern Terry, VP - VGo Communications