- REAL-LIFE BAT MAN
- FOUNDER, PRESIDENT WORLD ACCESS FOR THE BLIND
- 5x TED/TEDx SPEAKER
- This is just a small, belated note to THANK YOU, again, for your participation in PopTech this year. I heard nothing but great things about your talk and I hope you enjoyed the experience of being with us in Camden.
- Andrew, Director - PopTech
- Thank you for an extraordinary talk. You've got an amazingly compelling way of speaking—curiosity and intelligence and interest oozing out of every phrase that you utter. It's so listenable to!
- Chris, CEO - TED
- I am inspired by your continued contribution to the fulfillment of others. You are truly a dream maker and providing a lasting contribution to the success and happiness of those you serve.
- Gene, Executive Director - Washington Student Achievement Council
- Daniel, I really appreciated your contributions to our large student body at the residency and my smaller class. Your stories and comments on their observations were right on target. You pressed them farther.
- Dr. Cheryl Keen, Professor - Walden University
- Daniel held the audience spellbound with his talk and awestruck with his echolocation demonstrations.
- Guide Dogs NSW/ACT, Australia, Visions Magazine
- I can not express here how impressed I am that he has taken a disability like being blind and in turn evolved a new modality of sensory perception and consciousness. In addition, he is able to teach other blind people how to do this.
- John K. Grandy, PA, M.S.
- Daniel has uniquely and single-handedly established a wide-ranging form of training of mobility for young people. He is an ardent exponent of his specialty and has single-handedly been responsible for giving new hope for many blind people worldwide.
- Professor Gordon N Dutton MD FRCS FRCOphth - Consultant Ophthalmologist
- With the kind of training Daniel provides it actually is true that blind individuals can learn to perceive objects and landscapes with equal functionality. This is a revolution in blind rehabilitation.
- Dr. Doug Baldwin, OD, MA, COMS, Director - Institute for Innovative Blind Navigation
- There is simply no substitute to meeting him in person and seeing firsthand what he is capable of. What has impressed me the most is that he is able to teach others what he knows so effectively.
- Tricia Wack, Board Member At Large - Alberta Society for the Visually Impaired
- MY MIND WAS BLOWN! It was the best presentation I can remember ever attending in my career, because it made me realize there is an incredible skill that should be taught to our clients and students.
- Dona Sauerburger, M.A., COMS
- Our three day training with you was the best three days I have ever spent professionally. I could go on and on about how the training impacted my thinking about O&M in every way. I know all of the teachers are profoundly thankful.
- Kathleen Skow, M.A., COMS
- Feedback from Daniel's sessions was overwhelmingly positive—and we would love to have Daniel come back to work directly with more students and O & M instructors. He is an excellent presenter and, all in all, quite an awesome guy and a good role model!
- Anne Wadsworth, Outreach Coordinator - Provincial Resource Centre
Daniel Kish travels from Los Angeles, CA and requires coach class airfare and ground transportation for one.