- World leading technology forecaster
- Founder and CEO of Burrus Research
- WSJ and NYT Best-seller
Daniel Burrus is considered one of the World's Leading Futurists on Global Trends and Innovation. The New York Times has referred to him as one of the top three business gurus in the highest demand as a speaker
He has delivered over 2,800 keynote speeches worldwide, and is a strategic advisor to executives from Fortune 500 companies, helping them to develop game-changing strategies ... VIEW MORE
The Anticipatory Organization: A Proven Model To Predict Change & Create Extraordinary Results
Based on decades of research and experience applying his Hard Trend methodology to leading companies worldwide, ... View More
Accelerating Growth: Leading with Strategic Foresight & Certainty
Accelerating growth requires a new way of thinking about overcoming obstacles and acting on new opportunities. All ... View More
Business Process Transformation: The Big Ideas That are Changing Everything
Daniel Burrus takes the concept of looking into the future and transforms it into a new paradigm for running an ... View More
Accelerating Innovation: Using Hard Trends and Exponential Technology
Technology is continually changing the rules of competition, rendering many traditional business strategies and ... View More
- You received rave reviews for the relevancy, insight and expertise of your presentation material and style. I think the extraordinary success of your contribution was due to the time you spent learning about our audience and personalizing your message.
- Doug Raymond - Retail Marketing Institute
- This is the third time you've addressed this conference and each presentation has been better than the last . . . and I wouldn't hesitate inviting you back to a future conference!
- John E. Burkey - First Data Resources
- Our people, without exception, felt that your ideas were provocative, original and timely. Your entertaining style captured the audience and compelled them to listen, think and apply your thoughts to their own professional and personal lives.
- Mark McNutt - Xerox Corporation