Since birth Dan Waldschmidt has been refusing to accept business as usual.
Sure, he had a lawn mowing business at 12, but he turned his into a money-making machine (though he opted not to tell his mom about his increased profits).
He ran track like plenty of other kids, but he pushed himself to break his high school’s mile record. He got the usual entry-level job right out of ... VIEW MORE
THE “IF” FACTOR
The same lessons the Spartans of Ancient Greece used to repel the Persians, the global superpower of their day, are ... View More
CREATING AN INTERNAL CULTURE OF SUCCESS
PURPOSE What if success were predictable? Almost automatic? Driving epic performance is less about the tools and ... View More
EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT SUCCESS IS WRONG
PURPOSE Ultimately, success is not about what you do.It’s about how you think. How you approach problems, how you ... View More
- Dan has the energy of two normal, hungry, motivated human beings. His passion and perspective made us feel unstoppable. We now have the tools to take our game to the next level.
- Mark T.
- Dan is one of the most insightful and motivating speakers that I have ever heard. His business insights and ideas, along with his ability to connect to the audience, left us all feeling like we could conquer the world.
- Amanda N. - Senior Executive
- Dan is in a class all by himself. We have never heard a speaker like him before. We laughed and cried and left inspired to go be awesome.
- Joe M. - Managing Director