- Expert in Brand Strategy and Marketing
- SVP, Marketing & External Relations, The Met
- EVP, Brand Strategy & Marketing United Way WW
Cynthia Round is a brand strategist with focus on revitalizing legacy brands and building relevance to new audiences. She has led marketing at the Metropolitan Museum of Art--NYC's most visited tourist attraction--and United Way Worldwide--the largest privately-funded nonprofit in the world. Previously she built global brands at P&G and Ogilvy & Mather and now advises cultural and ... VIEW MORE
Branding: Beyond Relevant to Irresistible
The best brands understand that emotional connection is the key to their brand relationship and loyalty. Relevance is ... View More
Can We Make Our Cultural Institutions Irresistible?
How can a 145-year-old art museum stay relevant in an increasingly digital world where institutional authority is ... View More
Using Brand Strategy to Create Social Change
If marketing can create a cult-like following for a pair of running shoes or a cup of coffee, we can use these same ... View More
- Cynthia is one of the best keynote presenters! She is brilliant, engaging and a very passionate speaker with a clear presentation manner and delivered powerful messages that resonated perfectly with the audience. We received so much positive feedback from the conference delegates. I would highly recommend Cynthia to anyone!
- Helena Mikhailova, Senior Manager - Content & Programming - ADMA
- Cynthia is, hands-down, one of the top five public presenters I have ever seen. She knows how to put together a presentation that is sharp, varied, and keyed to the audience. It's her unusual experience across corporate, agency, and non-profit/NGO worlds. Months after she presented, people were coming up to me saying how much they got out of her presentation. The response in Athens was why I asked her to be part of a panel in Switzerland this winter, and again, she nailed it.
- Todd Pierce, Public Affairs Counselor - U.S. Department of State