- Co-Founder of the WE Movement
- Advocate for Child Rights
- NYT Best-Selling Author
Craig Kielburger is a social entrepreneur and the co-founder of a family of organizations dedicated to the power of WE, a movement of people coming together to change the world. Along with his brother Marc Kielburger, Craig co-founded WE Charity, which provides a holistic development model called WE Villages, helping to lift more than one million people out of poverty in Africa, ... VIEW MORE
Me to We: How one person can make a world of difference
How do you find purpose in today’s world? How can you leave a legacy while balancing the challenges of modern ... View More
The World Needs Your Kid: How to nurture children who care and contribute
Based on Marc and Craig’s new book, The World Needs Your Kid: Raising Children who Care and Contribute, this ... View More
Give your audience the greatest gift: touch the lives of their families. Craig and Marc will share inspirational ... View More
Philanthropy: Innovative Strategies for Sustainable Social Change
In an age when social responsibility is more prevalent than ever, philanthropic opportunities seem to be around ... View More
- Marc and Craig have individually and together spoken at many of our events . . . Their message is very powerful . . . they bring a refreshing authenticity to any event. . . . they are consistently ranked amongst our top-rated speakers.
- David Sersta, Vice President - Power Within Inc.
- The commitment, the passion, the love that you project and share is contagious and inspiring. I know that because of your speech, our wonderful students will go on to continue to make a difference in the world with this additional inspiration and spirit.
- Patricia M. Thayer - Cornell University
- Craig and Marc were able to inspire young and old alike through their powerful stories, cutting edge ideas and practical tips to help create personal and organizational change. They are the best and most passionate speakers I have ever heard.
- Jeff Dean - Fellow, Google