- President and CEO of Tennessee Bun Company
- Entrepreneur and Business Founder
- Passionate and Energetic Leader
Cordia Wilkinson Harrington is an entrepreneur who has excelled in manufacturing, transportation, the quick service restaurant segment, and real estate & construction.
Harrington is owner and founder of The Bakery Companies, which includes four plants and 12 product lines, serving elite customers in the United States, Caribbean and South America. In addition, her businesses ... VIEW MORE
Get your BUNS in Gear...
With economic times declining, it is the right time to RISE to the occassion and start your business...live your ... View More
No is NOT an OPTION
As a guest on "A Big Idea", Cordia presents a compelling story how to persevere and focus on the Goal. You too ... View More
Making DOUGH Rise
On the high speed bun line, Cordia makes 1000 buns per minute...YEAST is the resource to make the buns RISE!! ... View More
BUNS of Steel...
This baker has faced serious adversity, and has learned what it takes to be tough and tough it out...Courage, ... View More
- From Cordia's tenacity and her real life insights to what real risk taking is about, we were inspired, moved and touched. WISE was a great event because of you. Women are indeed the heroes; they are changing the world one venture at a time.
- Nola Miyasaki, J.D. and Michael Morris, Ph.D. - Department of Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises, Syracuse University
- Cordia is an amazing inspiration! She is both insightful and inspiring. Loved learning about her journey as an entrepreneur. We love the Bun Lady and her perseverance!!!
- Lindsey Castleman, Event Development Designer - Ramsey Event Productions