Shawn Hanks, CEO, adds capabilities from several fields to the Premiere Speakers Bureau team. Over the course of eighteen years in the event industry, he has gained valuable experience advising corporate, association and non-profit partners. In addition, he provides direction to speakers on the Premiere roster.
Shawn is an avid football / basketball fan, and he and Heather survive CrossFit each day – together! They have enjoyed living in Southeast and Central Texas and, currently, Middle Tennessee.
They are the proud parents of Mia (15), Ethan (13), Ella Kate (11), Ava (8) and Poppy (60 lb golden doodle that runs their home.)
10 Truths and a lie
Here are 10 facts about Shawn that you many not know...and one lie.
Want to know which one isn't true? Email Shawn to find out.
1. I had a 30 inch vertical jump.
2. I can juggle.
3. I once owned three cows.
4. My wife and I have completed P90X twice.
5. I speak fluent French.
6. High school graduation stats - 6 foot, 3 inches....168 lbs.
7. I have a degree in music and play piano.
8. I cannot dive or do a flip on a trampoline.
9. I enjoy running,
10. Blue Bell ice cream is my favorite treat.