Challenging cultural views of beauty and identity through story, song, and the occasional surprise ending, Constance Rhodes is a refreshing voice for those seeking conference, chapel and event speakers willing to get real about a woman’s struggle to be perfect.
Constance's primary keynote speech "The Perfection Trap" explores the downside of our national obsession with ... VIEW MORE
Eating Disorders 101 - Educational
Constance's educational presentation, "Eating Disorders 101" is a fast-paced 50 minute primer on disordered ... View More
Life Inside the Thin Cage - General Audiences
Pulling from the title of her bestselling book, Life Inside the Thin Cage (Waterbrook/Randomhouse), Constance uses ... View More
The Perfection Trap - General Audiences
Constance's keynote speech "The Perfection Trap" explores the downside of our national obsession with achievement ... View More
A Month Without Makeup: The Experiment
In February of 2008 Constance went a month without wearing makeup, to explore the truth about her own obsession ... View More
- I’m a big fan of Constance Rhodes . . . An articulate communicator, it is her transparency and ability to leave audiences with “aha” moments that have earned her a place alongside some of today’s most relevant voices.
- Bill Dallas, President - CCN
- It’s always refreshing to hear from someone who is passionate about addressing the struggles we women face with an honesty and transparency that inspires all of us to do the same, and to believe that freedom is possible. Constance is such a speaker.
- Elisa Morgan, Former CEO - MOPS International
- Constance is a dynamic communicator who challenges others to consider how new attitudes and actions can help resolve old problems and wounds. She speaks from experience, her message is penetrating. She is a bright new voice for a transformed generation.
- Stephen Arterburn - New Life Ministries, Founder