- Author of Become The Real Deal &
- Talk Less, Say More - Emmy Award Winning
- Broadcast Journalist & Thought Leader
Connie Dieken is the author of the bestsellers Talk Less, Say More and Become the Real Deal, both published by Wiley. A former broadcast journalist, she delivers her thought leadership on developing executive presence and building influence.
Connie draws on two unique experiences to help people build their personal presence and lasting influence. She combines:
• The keen instincts ... VIEW MORE
Solving Your Presence Problem: How to Build Your Personal Brand, Establish Trust and Gain Lasting Influence
Whether your audience members want to move a team to action or elevate their own careers, they need presence. But ... View More
Talk Less, Say More: Three Habits to Influence Others and Make Things Happen
Is your audience frustrated by distracted, impatient people tuning them out? Are they having trouble getting their ... View More
Present To Win: Develop & Deliver Ideas that Influence
Your audience will never approach or deliver a presentation the same way after experiencing this program. This ... View More
- The skills we learned have transformed our business. Your program taught us critical communication skills like how to spot needs and fill them, replace pitches with solutions, and simplify complex messages to cut through the clutter.
- Kendall Myles, Senior VP - Cardinal Commerce
- Your program was the best presentation we have ever had. Everyone was very impressed. You helped develop our listening skills, determine the best way to reach a person, develop persuasion skills, and develop presentation skills. Thank you!
- Ted Sturges, Branch Manager - AG Edwards
- Your presentation rated "excellent" even by our hard-to-impress attendees. With your help, our advisors are accelerating their ability to influence and getting optimal results. We appreciate the insights you shared with us.
- Kevin Beard, Sr. Field VP, Business Development - Pacific Life