- Established the Harley Davidson Owners Group
- Developer of the Harley Clothes Brand
- Business Specialist
Clyde Fessler, the retired Vice President of Business Development for Harley-Davidson Motor Company, played an integral part in their dramatic turnaround over the past 24 years.
Fessler joined Harley-Davidson in 1977 as the Advertising and Promotions Manager, and soon was promoted to Director of Marketing Services. In that position he lead the establishment of Harley Owners Group, ... VIEW MORE
- "Please inform Clyde Fessler that his presentation was nothing short of fabulous! Our 1500 attendees were touched by Clyde's presentation as was evident by the number of folks that wanted to speak to him following his presentation."
- Alan Burton, President - American Logistics Assn.
- Thanks for serving as the keynote speaker at the SAS Executime Conference "Leveraging Business Analytics to Optimize Your Manufacturing Enterprise." Your insightful comments established the foundation upon which the remainder of the conference was built.
- David Baggett - SAS Americas Marketing and Support
- Clyde's experience with Harley Davidson during their struggles and eventual comeback gave us much to ponder. All of our attendees continue to express how much they enjoyed Clyde's presentation.
- Lou Brown, President & CEO - Precision Auto Care