Clint Hill and Lisa McCubbin
- Former Secret Service Agent
- Witness to JFK Assassination
- Served JFK, LBJ, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford
CLINT HILL will forever be remembered as the courageous Secret Service Agent who leapt onto the back of the presidential limousine in the midst of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, on November 22, 1963. His primary responsibility was the protection of First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy, and for his actions that day, Hill received the nation's highest civilian award ... VIEW MORE
Mrs. Kennedy and Me: An Interview Presentation with Clint Hill
Retired Secret Service agent Clint Hill shares his amazing experiences as a first-hand witness to Jackie Kennedy's life. ... View More
Five Days in November: A Multimedia Presentation with Clint Hill
November 22, 2013 marked the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In a riveting ... View More
FIVE PRESIDENTS: My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Ford
A timely subject as Americans vote for the next President, Clint Hill sheds light on the character and personality of ... View More
- Clint’s story of that day in Dallas is still absolutely compelling, even 50 years later, and he and Lisa work so well together in telling it. As their hour on stage neared an end, you could still hear a pin drop anywhere in the room, even with several hundred in our audience. It was quite a moment, and our members thoroughly appreciated the chance to hear from both of them.
- Michael H. McCabe - The Council of State Governments
- Clint's inspiring account of not only those tragic days in Dallas, but his dignity and sense of duty that he displayed throughout his life. . . . Mr. Hill's life is an example of a life lived in service to others.
- Mark J. Krejci, Ph.D. - Concordia College
- One audience member commented to me afterwards that it "was the best author event they ever attended." The combination of the public's strong appetite to learn about the Kennedys and the chemistry between Lisa and Clint on stage made for a riveting hour.
- John Maynard - Newseum