Clint Hill with Lisa McCubbin
- Former Secret Service agent to Kennedy Family
- NYT Bestselling Author
- Retired, Decorated Secret Service Agent
CLINT HILL will forever be remembered as the courageous Secret Service Agent who leapt onto the back of the presidential limousine in the midst of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, on November 22, 1963. His primary responsibility was the protection of First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy, and for his actions that day, Hill received the nation’s highest civilian award ... VIEW MORE
Mrs. Kennedy and Me: An Interview Presentation with Clint Hill
Retired Secret Service agent Clint Hill shares his amazing experiences as a first-hand witness to Jackie Kennedy's life. ... View More
Five Days in November: A Multimedia Presentation with Clint Hill
November 22, 2013 marked the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In a riveting ... View More
- "Clint Hill captivated a full house and months later those who attended are still talking about Clint's inspiring account of not only those tragic days in Dallas, but his dignity and sense of duty that he displayed throughout his life. From his days in a North Dakota orphanage through his service to Presidents and their families, Mr. Hill's life is an example of a life lived in service to others. His presentation was expertly moderated by author Lisa McCubbin who complimented his words through her own insights based on her interviews of those who served the Kennedy detail."
- Mark J. Krejci, Ph.D. - Concordia College
- I am writing to let you know that last weekend's "Inside Media" with Clint Hill and Lisa McCubbin was one of the most successful programs we've had at the Newseum. One audience member, who has been to past programs, commented to me afterwards that it "was the best author event they ever attended." I think the combination of the public's continued strong appetite to learn about the Kennedys and the chemistry between Lisa and Clint on stage made for a riveting hour. Clint's anecdotes and memories of his time with the Kennedys were poignant, humorous and intensely emotional.
- John Maynard - Newseum
Clint Hill's Blog
Posted October 10th 2014Andrea Mitchell talks to former Secret Service agent Clint Hill about the recent breach at the White House that is raising al...
Posted February 4th 2014Gerald Blaine and Clint Hill, two former Secret Service agents, spoke about the day that President Kennedy was assassinated.&...
Posted December 10th 2013He has served in five presidential administrations, but is best known for his role on November 22, 1963 when President Kenned...
Posted November 25th 2013Written by Roxanne Roberts with Emily Yahr The flood of stories on the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination dro...
Posted November 21st 2013Minute by minute: Ex-agent recounts JFK shooting: Retired Secret Service agent Clint Hill, one of the only remaining members of...
Posted November 18th 2013'Five Days in November': A detailed account of the death of President John F. Kennedy In"Five Days in November,"Clint Hill a...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!